Andrea Cecilia Sevilla Santos
Dato: april 2017
- Headline: Mother and wife of 1 daughter and 1 man-child. Ad-woman. Digital marketer & maven. Passionate Foodie & Travel-bug. Chef-in-training.
- Name: Andrea Cecilia Sevilla Santos
- Nickname: Dré, Annie, Andoi
- Secret superhero identity: batgirl :)
- Where: born in Manila, Philippines; but spent 4 years years working & Living in Singapore before moving to Denmark in July 2016
- Download CV/ Resume here: CV May 2017
- Interests: Cooking for people, Doing things that entertain others, reading a good book
- Every weekend, you will usually find me… “in the kitchen, trying out a new recipe, or roasting a tried and tested comfort food dish”
- Email: santos.andrea@82@gmail or email@example.com
- LinkedIN: www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-santos-5a46521b
- Whatsapp / Viber: +45 22221048
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mamadroid
- Favourite Person: Elon musk. Because, well, PayPal, spacex, Tesla, Solar City; enough said. :)
- Favorite Advertising campaign: Old spice the man your man could Smell Like Campaign – Because of the Campaign’s ability to transform a functional, Low-Involvement product (and category) into a relevant brand and conversation-starter to the younger, digitally savy target audience.
- Favorite Quote: Ideas (read: Vision) without execution are mere Hallucinations – Thomas Edison
- Favorite Book: The Alchemist – Because in times when I need inspiration, I remember “Maktub” or “it is written”… in the context of, “ It’s said that when you desperately want something, the universe conspires to make it happen”.
- TV series: Chef’s Table (Netflix) – Because I love to cook & I love to travel (and eat food as I travel)
- Movie: The “toy Story” saga – because of its ability to teach complex Life lessons (friendship, Loyalty, Compassion) into simple, easy to digest moral Stories and Learnings
- Focus: Account management, Project Management with keen inclination towards Strategic Planning
- Your edge: A hybrid communications practioner - Passionate about all things Digital, having built strong foundations first by understanding traditional advertising principles and branding but dug deeper into all things digital in the most recent years
- Work experience: 10+ years consumer marketing experience – working with brands such as Nestlé, Unilever, Mondeléz (Kraft Foods), Friesland Campina, Proctor & Gamble, Diageo, Volvo Trucks, Sony Pictures Entertainment among others…